TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions before registering yourself with Pakistan WE-NET.
- I understand that providing false information with regard to this application could result in my application being rejected or, if admitted, in termination of membership.
- Upon signing the declaration in the application, I am confirming that Pakistan WE-NET may use the provided information for the WE-‐NET database.
- I have completed this application form accurately and truthfully. I have not withheld any information that could reasonably be considered relevant to my application. I understand that the membership, if offered, will be subject to the information on this application being correct.
- I agree to WE-NET photographing and/or recording members of my organization and give permission to use any material, only for the purpose of WE-‐NET publications including website and social media. I will inform the WE-NET team in case I do not wish my photographs to be used.
The site offers you the opportunity to create your account with Pakistan WE-NET. The account you create will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Pakistan WE-NET is not responsible if due to any reason, the site is not available due to downtime period.
- Information through this site including your business profile and access to online information portal are available to registered members only and can be accessed by the email address you register with.
- You agree that while using the site you will not use the site in any way that may lead to encouragement or carrying out of any unlawful activity.
- You agree that you will not transfer files to or through the site that may contain viruses, or anything else that is malicious and may interrupt or disrupt site operation.
- Introduce or transfer any material that may be defamatory, libellous, offensive or material that may cause discomfort to others in the WE-NET community.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
Pakistan WE-NET collects and processes personal information for our own use only. Your data is required to tailor customized services for our members. We may at times work with other organizations to process your personal information in order to carry out various services. We mainly use them to:
- Provide customised services
- Process payments and logistics
Where we use other organizations, we make sure that your personal information is protected and essentially remains in our control.
If you wish to communicate with us about privacy of your personal information, or any issue relating to information governance or data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org